Successful companies know all about the importance of successfully managing sales opportunities. From identifying the right ones, assigning the right salesperson, ensuring follow-up and building the relationship to ensure future opportunities, you need the right tools to help you do the best job.
With Project Pipeline, you’ll have access to everything you need to manage your opportunities, including:
- A Project Centric Opportunity Structure – unlike other cloud-based sales force automation applications, Project Pipeline was built specifically for the construction industry, understanding the importance of the “Project” as the center of your opportunity.
- The Ability to Automatically Assign Project Opportunities – with Project Pipeline, you can set up filters so that opportunities can be assigned to a particular user in your organization, based on Project or Bidders criteria.
- Tools to Manage Projects and Bidders by Sales Stages – This enables you to quickly determine if your clients (or prospective clients) are still qualifying, estimating or following up on the project.
- Reports and Information on the Communication and Activity Around Project Documents – Functionality enables you to manage interaction - including proposals between users associated with the projects and the bidders.
- Pipeline Opportunity Reports – Project Pipeline’s reporting will provide you with an indication of the action to be taken on “open” projects.
- Historical Opportunity Reports – This important information will provide you with trends that can help shape planning and strategy.